3 cups flour
3 tbs oil
1 tsp salt
250 gram butter (for rolling over your dough)
Warm water (enough to make a pliable dough)
- Mix salt, flour and oil until it resembles bread crumbs
- Add warm water to dough until it has dough has mixed well together.
- Leave it covered with a clean kitchen towel for 30minutes.
- Take covered dough and make small balls on a clean surface.
- Spread your batter using a rolling pin to make a roti which is 15cm in diameter.
- Put a drop of oil in your non-stick pan, then fry your roti dough for 2 minutes.
Filling (Chicken Fillets)
500g tray Chicken fillets (tray)
100g Sweet chilly marinade sauce
100g Prego sauce
100g Lemon and herb marinade
75g Chilly hot flakes
2tsb Salt and pepper
- Marinade your fillets and cover them for 2 hours.
- Grill them for 30 minutes at 230 degrees Celsius.
- Remove from oven and allow to chill.
500g Grated cheese
300g Cucumber slices
500g Red pepper
- Wash and slice your lettuce and red pepper.
- Place the lettuce, red pepper, cucumber cheese and chicken fillets on the roti.
- Fold over carefully and enjoy.